Thursday, August 19, 2021

Hello Tiger

 


I did a little casing from Kim Badelt over at kimsstampingspot.blogspot.com and you can see her card here.  I changed some of the colors and background. I used a Evening Evergreen base and ran the white card stock through the Animal Print embossing folder. I then cut the stitched square white piece and stamped with So Saffron ink using the Watercolor Shapes square stamp. I stamped the tiger in Pumpkin Pie on white card stock from the Wild Cats set plus black stripes and face with Memento Tuxedo Black. I cut it with the matching dies called Big Cats dies. I also used these dies to cut the Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent greenery. I stamped the plant in Evening Evergreen ink and cut with same dies. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Evergreen ink on the square. 

Hope you have a awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Wild Cats and Watercolor Shapes
Ink: So Saffron, Memento Tuxedo Black, Evening Evergreen, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Evening Evergreen, Basic White and Soft Succulent 
Stitched Shapes dies, Big Cats dies, Animal Print embossing folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment