Monday, August 30, 2021

FMS500 Blackberry Beauty Always

 



I did have a hard time cutting into this gorgeous paper because I am a paper hoarder! But it was the perfect time to use the Blackberry Beauty DSP along with the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera pack items for the sketch challenge this week over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com  Congrats on their 500th sketch challenge/10 years!

I started with the Blackberry Bliss base and added a piece of Polished Pink before placing a print of the DSP. I then cut another print for the 2" strip on the side. I grabbed the large owl for the pack along with some gold cut leaves for the center. I used a printed label from the pack to stamp the sentient from Friends Are Like Seashells across in Blackberry Bliss ink. I finished it off with a gold bow of Simply Elegant trim. 

Hope you have a fab Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Polished Pink, Blackberry Beauty DSP
Blackberry Beauty Ephemera pack, Simply Elegant trim in gold



4 comments:

  1. I love all your added elements and the pretty colors. BBliss is so pretty! Thank you for celebrating with us at FMS for Sketch 500!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is definitely gorgeous! I am loving the Polished Pink with the Blackberry and the gold elements are perfect! Beautiful card! Glad you joined our 500th celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand your hesitation to cut into this gorgeous paper! But it was worth it as your card is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches for our 500th sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete