Monday, August 9, 2021

Everything In A Jar

 


I am using another floral image I colored last weekend from the Jar Of Flowers stamp. I stamped the image on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with the Stampin Blends markers in Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron and Cajun Craze. I hand snipped them out and popped up on the jar I stamped from same set and punched out with the Jar Punch. I added some water with a stamp in Pool Party ink. I wrapped some Crushed Curry crinkle ribbon around that is now retired and popped the images on the Scallop Contours die in white. I had first stamped the sentiment from Color & Contour set in Memento ink and did some splashes from same set with the Pool Party ink. I layered all on apiece of the In Good Taste DSP and a white base. 

Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Jar Of Flowers, Color & Contour
Paper: In Good Taste DSP, Basic White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party
Stampin Blends markers- Mango Melody, So Saffron, Cajun Craze, Granny Apple Green
Jar punch, Crush Curry crinkle rbbon-retired, Scalloped Contour dies



No comments:

Post a Comment