Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Anything Is Possible

 


I wanted to use the free DSP called Beautifully Penned and in the SAB brochure, I saw where they had stamped the image from Hand-Penned Petals set on the DSP print with the polka dots. I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in with two step in Just Jade, Poppy Parade, and Mango Melody inks. I then layered it on a piece of Basic Black and another print from the same DSP pack and layered on the Basic Black base. I then stamped the sentiment in Black ink on white card stock and punched it out along with a black oval from the Double Oval punch. I finished it off with black matte dots for the center of flowers. 
Have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hand- Penned Petals
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Just Jade, Poppy Parade, and Mango Melody
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, and Beautifully Penned DSP
Double Oval punch, black matte dots

1 comment: