Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Best Wishes With Hand-Penned

 


I just love the Basic Borders dies and wanted to use with the Hand-Penned suite. I have a white base plus a piece of Highland Heather cards tock on top. I then cut the white card stock with the angle border from Basic Borders dies and added a strip of Hand-Penned DSP under it. I then cut two circle with my Layering Circle dies-one scallop in Highland Heather and the other in white. I stamped my sentiment from Artistically Inked set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then stamped my floral image from Hand-Penned Petals set in same black ink and cut it out with the matching Penned Flowers dies. I two-stepped the coloring in of the flowers with Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight inks and leaves with Mint Macaron ink. I popped it on the circles and finished off with some genial gems. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a beautiful Wednesday!
Windy

Stamp sets: Hand-Penned Petals and Artistically Inked
Paper: Basic White, Highland Heather, Hand-Penned DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron and Daffodil Delight
genial gems, Layering Circles dies, Basic Border dies, Penned Flowers dies

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Such a softness to this, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get the borders dies. This card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete