Monday, August 16, 2021

Wondrous Season

 




I wanted to play with the Gorgeous Leaves se again but keep it simple. I ran the So Saffron piece through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and layered it on the Cajun Craze base. I stamped the texture splash stamp from Gorgeous Leaves set in So Saffron ink and then the leaf in Cajun Craze ink on the white Scalloped Contour die. I then stamped the sentiment on a So Saffron label cut with the Potted Succulent die and stamped in Cajun Craze ink from the Heartfelt Wishes set. I added a gold gem to finish it off. 

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Windy

Stamp sets: Gorgeous Leaves, Heartfelt Wishes
Ink: Cajun Craze, So Saffron
Paper: Basic White, Cajun Craze, and So Saffron
Potted Succulent dies, Scalloped Contours dies, gold gem, Tasteful Textile embossing folder



3 comments: