Thursday, August 26, 2021

Artistic Bag Tags

 



I made some tags using the Tailor Made Tags dies and the Expressions In Ink suite. I cut the white and Polished Pink tags with the Tailor Made Tags and added some Expressions In Ink DSP to the white tag. I stamped the Polished Pink flower from the Artistically Inked set and cut it out with the matching dies called Artistic dies. I also cut some leaves from the dies in gold foil. I cut the white leaves/stems from the Sunflowers dies to add. I stamped the sentiment from Hydrangea Haven set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Polished Pink card stock and cut with the Messages die. I added a Blushing Bride twine bow and a pink rhinestone colored with a Polish Pink Stampin Blends marker. I tied on gold ribbon to finish it off.

Hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy



No comments:

Post a Comment