Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Thinking Of A Colorful Tree

 


I am playing around with my Beauty Of The Earth DSP along with the Beauty Of Friendship bundle. I used a piece of blue sky paper from the Beauty Of The Earth DSP and layered to a piece of Cinnamon Cider card stock and then a Merry Merlot base. I cut the tree in Cinnamon Cider card stock and the "leaves" with another print of the Beauty Of The Earth DSP with the Beautiful Trees dies along with the Merry Merlot birdie. I stamped the splatter on in Merry Merlot stamped off once to make lighter. I also added some ground with the stamp in Cinnamon Cider. I then added some champagne rhinestones around. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock  from the same set in Merry Merlot and cut it out with the label die from Potted Succulents dies.  
Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty Of Friendship
Ink: Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider, Beauty Of The Earth DSP, Basic White 
Champagne rhinestones, Beautiful Trees dies, Potted Succulents dies

No comments:

Post a Comment