Friday, August 20, 2021

Peachy Day

 


I did a little casing from Linda Dalke over at lhiggins.blogspot.com and you can see her card here. I used two prints of the You're A Peach DSP for the background layered on the piece of Pale Papaya card stock and Calypso Coral base. I stamped the peaches and the leaves on white card stock in Mango Melody ink and Pear Pizzazz ink with a little sponging of Coral on the peaches with the Sweet As A Peach stamp set. I cut them with the matching dies called Peach dies. I then blended some Pale Papaya ink on the white Scallop Contours die and added the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink. I popped up my leaves with peaches. 

Have a sweet weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet As A Peach
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Mango Melody and Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, You're A Peach DSP, Basic White 
Scalloped Contours dies, Peach dies, blending brushes


1 comment: