Thursday, August 5, 2021

PP552 Friends & Seashells

 





I have wanted to play with the Friends Are Like Seashells bundle plus the matching Seashells 3D again and Joanne's theme challenge for the seaside over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com is perfect timing.

I started with the background I cut from pearlescent paper and embossed with the 3D embossing folder. I blended with sponge daubers 3 colors- Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party inks. I layered it on a piece of Pacific Point card stock and a Very Vanilla base.   I then stamped the shells on Very Vanilla card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with the sponge daubers in same colors I used for background plus Gray Granite ink. I hand snipped a few and other s I cut with their matching die from Seaside Seashells dies. I then stamped the sentiment in Memento on Very Vanilla card stock and cut it with the Tailor Made Tags dies. I tied some Pool Party 3/8" sheer ribbon on to keep it light.

Love the shimmer of the paper and these colors together!
Hoping you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Gray Granite, and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, pearlescent paper
Seaside Seashells dies, Seashells 3D embossing folder, Pool Party 3/8" sheer ribbon, Tailor Made Tags dies, sponge daubers




6 comments:

  1. This is lovely in all the shades of Aqua/Teal. I love the way you colored the seashell and that some of the embossed background has pops of color on it too. The entire card gels so well together. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players for our Beside the Seaside challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The shimmer will really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Windy! All of the blue accents are so gorgeous. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossing folder is gorgeous and I love your beautiful watery blues and aquamarines too Windy. A neat sentiment tag too! Thanks for playing along with our seaside themed challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Windy! Love the depth of color. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete