Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Much Gratitude For Gorgeous Leaves


While I had my baby wipe pad inked up I made another leaf card. As I said in yesterday's post, I made a stamp pad from some baby wipes and dropped Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry inks on and stamped the large leaf in and stamped on white card stock three times from the Gorgeous Leaves set. I cut them out with the matching dies called Intricate Leaves dies. I also used same to cut the detailed Rich Razzleberry leaves I layered them on. I then used the larger splatter stamp from the set in Old Olive ink on the white background. I stamped the sentiment in Razzleberry ink from the Heartfelt Wishes set on the bottom. I then layered on a piece of Razzleberry card stock and a white base. 
I finished off with some genial gems in Pale Papaya. 

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gorgeous Leaves and Heartfelt Wishes 
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic White
Intricate Leaves dies, genial gems in Pale Papaya

 

No comments:

Post a Comment