Friday, September 17, 2021

Thankful For Pretty Pumpkins

 


I did a little casing of a card from fellow demo Angela Meyer over at wildvioletsart.com for the water color card today. You can see her card here. I thought these were so soft and pretty in these shades of Soft Succulent, Petal Pink, Gray Granite.  I used the white base and added Petal Pink card stock and then a piece of Soft Succulent ran through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. I then cut a white Stitched So Softly die to pop up after stamping the sentiment from the Pretty Pumpkin set. I stamped the pumpkins and the extra leaves in Stazon Black ink on water color paper and then used my water painter brush to color the pumpkins and leaves. I used the matching Detailed Pumpkins dies to cut them out and pop up on the rectangle die. I finished off with genial gems in Pale Papaya. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pretty Pumpkins
Ink: Stazon Black, Gray Granite, Petal Pink, and Soft Succulent 
Paper: watercolor paper, Basic White, Petal pink, Soft Succulent
Detailed Pumpkins dies, Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Stitched So Sweetly dies, genial gems in Pale Papaya, water painter 

No comments:

Post a Comment