Monday, September 6, 2021

Gather Together Pretty Pumpkins

 


I really love the Pretty Pumpkins bundle and had to do some Stampin Blends coloring on them in Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede and Soft Succulent after stamping the image on white in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then cut them with the matching Detailed Pumpkins dies and pop them on a Stitched So sweetly cut white piece I added some Mint Macaron ink with my blending brush plus the sentiment stamped in Cajun Craze full on and off once to make lighter. I finished with some Soft Succulent gems. I layered on a piece of Soft Succulent card stock ran through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and added to the Soft Succulent base. 

Hope you have a Happy Labor Day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pretty Pumpkins
Ink: Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers:  Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede and Soft Succulent
Paper: Basic White, Soft Succulent
Detailed Pumpkins dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Soft Succulent gems, blending brush, Tasteful Textile embossing folder



4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful softness to this card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors you chose for the pumpkins! I have been wanting to do a few different colors on the pumpkin trio. I just have not worked my way there yet. Thanks for the push I need!

    ReplyDelete