Monday, September 13, 2021

FMS502 & PP558 May The Good You Do

 






I cut into more of the lovely Blackberry Beauty DSP and paired it with the Shaded Summer set and the  matching dies for the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com  and used gold for my fourth color for Ann's color challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com   
I used a Blackberry Bliss base and added the DSP on and then cut a stitched rectangle in Blackberry card stock. I stamped the image from Shaded Summer in Blackberry Bliss ink on white card stock and then cut it with the matching died called Summer Shadows dies. I also cut it again in Polished Pink plus a few leaves to add behind like a shadow. I also grabbed some gold stems and leaves from the Blackberry Beauty ephemera pack to add. I got the strip for the sentiment from the same pack and stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink from the Shaded Summer set. I finished it off with a few gold dots and the tie of Blackberry Bliss striped ribbon-retired. 

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Shaded Summer
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White and Blackberry Beauty DSP
Blackberry Beauty ephemera pack, gold dots, Stitched Rectangle dies, Summer Shadows dies, Blackberry Bliss striped ribbon-retired

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful combination of these two challenges, Windy! I wouldn't have expected you to use purples, but you did well with it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant card! I love that rich paper! Those flowers and the colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, what a stunning card and you used the challenge colors beautifully! Love this. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Windy! I love the addition of gold as your fourth color. The gold dots and the yummy Blackberry Bliss ribbon are the perfect accents. Thank you for playing in my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous blooms on equally gorgeous background! Way to make those colors sing! Thanks for playing with our colors this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete