Friday, September 10, 2021

FF0092 Ornate Thanks

 



I made another card for the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com this week picking white, pearls, leaves, die cuts and non rectangle cards. I cut a 4" by 8" piece of white card stock and scored at 4" to make a 4" square card. I cut the white leaves twice from the Forever Flourishing dies and added them to the white base. I then stamped the sentiment from Ornate Thanks in Gorgeous Grape and cut tit out with the Rectangle Stitched dies. I added some Gorgeous Grape pearls to finish it off. 
Simple card to throw in a package I was mailing this week. 

Hoe you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Ornate Thanks
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Basic White
Rectangle Stitched dies, Forever Flourishing dies, pastel pearls in Gorgeous Grape



1 comment:

  1. Wow! So simple, but so pretty! Thanks for sharing on Festive Friday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete