Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Happy Birthday With Jar Of Flowers

 


I just love the black and white gingham paper and if you are wondering where to find it....I will tell you! It is part of a large pack of paper you can get free as a host with SU!. It is called Pattern Party DSP pack and it contains 48 sheets full of many different patterns and colors. I am using a strip here on my card layered on a white base and a piece of Basic Black card stock. I then cut the Stitched Rectangle die in white card stock and stamped my flowers from Jar Of Flowers right on it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I tried to use the sunflowers but they just did not well with my black and white theme. I colored the flowers with my Stampin Blends markers in Poppy Parade, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight. I stamped the jar and the stem on a piece of white card stock in Memento Black and then the water stamp in pool Party ink. I punched it out with the Jar punch and colored my stems with Stampin Blend in Old Olive. I wrapped some of the black & white 1/4" gingham ribbon around the jar and added a bow. I popped it up under the flowers. I stamped the sentiment from Oval Occasions set in Poppy Parade ink on a white die cut from the Messages dies. I finished it off with a few Real Red rhinestones. 

Hope you have a happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Jar Of Flowers and Oval Occasions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Stampin Blends markers- Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Messages dies, Black & White 1/4" gingham ribbon, Jar punch, Real Red rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment