Friday, September 3, 2021

GDP307 Thank You For Friendship

 



I was thinking I need to grab some sets that I have barely touched since the annual catalog came out in May 2021. This set was perfect for the challenge this week over at global-design-project.com as it has two thankful sentiments. I used the this one stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink from the Flowers Of Friendship set on the white Scallop Contour die. I also cut a a Fresh Freesia one with the more detailed scallops from the same set and added all on the Grape base. I stamped the leaves/stems in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the leaves in light Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends marker. I then stamped the flowers on another piece of white card stock in Black and punched them out with the Flowers & Leaves punch after I colored with both  Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather Stampin Blends markers. I popped them on and added some pastel pearls to the center. 

Hope you have a beautiful Weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Flowers Of Friendship
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia  
Scallop Contours dies, Flowers & Leaves punch, pastel pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment