Monday, September 27, 2021

Hand Sanitizer Gift Box With Penguin Playmates DSP

 




I did not get any good photos before I gave this as a gift to a friend. So sorry! I used the free SAB Penguin Playmates DSP and the awesome tutorial by my friend and fellow demo Julie DiMatteo over at thepaperpixie.com You can see it here. I used the paper to also cut out the little critter- a fox with a scarf! I added the Flowers For Every Season white ribbon tied in a bow plus a rhinestone for bling to finish it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful week!

I will be traveling tomorrow for over a week so see you back later next week!

This Saturday is World Card Making Day! Happy Stamping!
Windy








1 comment:

  1. Really This goes far beyond the commenting! It wrote his thoughts while reading the article amazingly :)

    야동
    립카페
    출장안마
    타이마사지
    바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete