Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Much Gratitude With Gorgeous Leaves

 



So many beautiful prints in the Blackberry Beauty DSP pack. I cut one fav for the bottom of this card and used those colors for my card using the Gorgeous Leaves bundle. I have a Blackberry Bliss base and layered on a piece of Basic White card stock and then a piece of Cinnamon Cider which is stamped with the background stamps in the Gorgeous Leaves set in Blackberry Bliss ink. I then added the DSP strip to the bottom and stamped the sentiment on a white strip from the Heartfelt Wishes set in Blackberry Bliss ink for the center. I stamped the leaves in Bliss and Cinnamon Cider inks on white card stock and cut them along with the gold foil leaf from the Intricate Leaves dies. I finished it off with a gold 1/4" shimmer ribbon bow. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day full of beauty!
Windy

Stamp sets: Gorgeous Leaves and Heartfelt Wishes 
Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Cinnamon Cider, gold foil, and Blackberry Beauty DSP
Intricate Leaves dies, gold 1/4" shimmer ribbon




1 comment: