Monday, September 20, 2021

Love Of Leaves For Thanksgiving

 


I did a little casing from Patricia Dominicci over at jumpingintostamping.com   You can see her card here. I like her layout for these leaves and the embossing on the top of the background. I used the Beauty Of Earth DSP for the strip at the bottom and pulled my colors from it. I stamped the leaves from Love of Leaves set in Merry Merlot, Bumblebee, and Mossy Meadow and then cut them out with the Stitched Leaves dies. I used a Merry Merlot base and add a piece of Bumblebee. I cut a piece of Basic White and used the emboss/cut die in the Stitched Leaves dies for the top. I added the strip of Beauty Of Earth to the bottom. The sentiment was stamped from Banner Year set in Merry Merlot ink before attaching the white card stock. I ran the Bumblebee 1/4" gingham ribbon around and added the bow to finish it off. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Love of Leaves and Banner Year
Ink: Merry Merlot, Bumblebee, and Mossy Meadow
Paper: Merry Merlot, Bumblebee, Basic White and Beauty Of The Earth DSP
Stitched Leaves dies, Bumblebee 1/4" gingham ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment