Thursday, September 2, 2021

PP556 You Are Fierce

 



I am playing along with the tic-tac-toe challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week with a diagonal feminine, die cut, neutrals. I used Basic Black for the base and added some Beautifully Penned DSP blended with Polished Pink ink. I stamped the tiger from the Wild Cats set in Petal Pink ink and added face and strips in Polished Pink ink. I cut out with the Big Cats dies and popped on a white circle embossed with the Animal Print embossing folder and cut from the layering circle dies as well as the black one it is layered on. I stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink on dies cut from Messages dies. I added the Polished Pink gems to finish it off.

Hope you have a perfect day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Wild Cats
Ink: Polished Pink, Petal Pink
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Beautifully Penned DSP
blending brush, Layering Circles dies, Big Cats dies, Messages dies, Polished Pink gems,             Animal Print EF




2 comments:

  1. Hi Windy, I just love that background paper and the non traditional colors for your tiger! Such a well thought out card! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rawr! Windy, this is really pretty. Love the color you used, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete