Thursday, September 23, 2021

PP559 Fall Pumpkins, Y'all

 






A clean and simple challenge from Claire this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com made pull out my Pretty Pumpkins bundle and some heat embossing! I heat embossed this detailed pumpkin on three different colors in white embossing powder and cut them with the matching Detailed Pumpkins dies. I used Cinnamon Cider, Merry Merlot and Cajun Craze card stocks. I layered on a white stitched rectangle die and then another piece of white card stock along with a Cajun Craze base. I stamped the sentiment from the Banner Year set in Merry Merlot ink on a white Potted Succulent banner die. I finished it off with a gold bumblebee!

I love these pumpkins and these colors!
Hope you have a beautiful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Pretty Pumpkins and Banner Year
Ink: VersaMark, Merry Merlot
Paper: Basic White, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider
Bumblebee trinkets, heat tool, white embossing powder, Detailed Pumpkins dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Potted Succulent dies


4 comments:

  1. Windy,what wonderful textured pumpkins, I can see why you love them! They really do have so much texture. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Player this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is fabulous! I love the textured pumpkins and the trio of colors! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! These pumpkins are gorgeous embossed like this and they still have a CAS feel! So happy you shared this with us at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your trio of pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete