Thursday, September 9, 2021

PP557 & FF092 Happy 75th Birthday!

 








I immediately thought of my mom who has a big birthday coming up in October! The big 75 and it worked perfect for the number challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week and I used some elements from the pick challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com   I picked white, pearls, die cuts, and leaves. I really wanted some bling and there were several sheets of the retired Blushing Bride glimmer paper (at least I think it is Blushing Bride). I decided to pair it with Blushing Bride and Merry Merlot card stock and a white base. I ran the piece of Blushing bride card stock through the Pretty Flowers embossing folder. I cut a white Encircled In beauty large die and popped it on the background. I cut the glitter paper with the retired  Large Numbers dies and the Artistic dies. I cut apart the leaves and did not punch out the detail on the leaves. I liked them solid. I also cut some white small leaves from the Nature's Thoughts dies to add. I stamped the 'th' and the sentiments on white card stock from the retired Number of Years set in Merry Merlot ink. I cut them with the Floral Gallery scallop label dies. I finished it off with some pastel pearls. 

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Number Of Years (retired)
Ink: Merry Merlot
Paper: Basic White, Blushing Bride, Merry Merlot, Blushing Bride glimmer paper-retired
Encircled In beauty dies, Large Numbers dies-retired, Nature's Thoughts dies, Artistic dies, Floral Gallery dies, Pretty Flowers embossing folder, pastel pearls










5 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING! What a fabulous way to celebrate 75 years! Your mom will love it and I am sure it will take center stage of all the cards she receives this year! Thanks so much for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card for a milestone birthday and your mom! Love your choice of colors too! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players and I hope your mom has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and sparkle, yes please! This is such a gorgeous card for your mom and I'm sure she will love it! Thanks for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mom will love her birthday card Windy! So very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely special birthday card! Thanks for sharing on Festive Friday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete