Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hello Friend In Welcoming Woods

 


I did some more of the baby wipe technique for this card with the leaves and the sentiment. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of Early Espresso ran through the Bark 3D folder. I then cut  piece of white card stock and stamped the trees from Welcoming Woods set in Early Espresso ink. I then used my blending brush to do a circle of Pumpkin Pie ink blended in the middle of the trees. I then used another blending brush with Misty Moonlight ink to blend on the bottom. I made my own ink pad with the baby wipes by adding drops of Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks. I used it to stamp my leaves several times over my leaves and then for my sentiment from the same set on a Crumb Cake banner Tasteful Labels die. I wrapped some Night of Navy twine around and added a bow to finish off. 
I love how it looks like a fall day in the woods!
Have a awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Welcoming Woods
Ink: Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Early Espresso
Bark 3D embossing folder, Night of Navy twine-retired, Tasteful Labels dies, baby wipes, blending brushes

2 comments: