Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Hello Love Of Leaves

 


I wanted to use more of the Beautifully Penned DSP I got for free with the SAB promo going on right now through the end of this month. I blended both Bumblebee and Cajun Craze ink with my blending brush over the black and white stripes of the paper. I added it to a piece of Basic Black card stock and a Bumblebee base.  I then cut the two circles from Layering Circles dies in white and black card stock. I stamped my leaf from the Love Of Leaves set in Bumblebee ink and sponged a little Cajun Craze ink on it before stamping on white card stock and cutting with the Stitched Leaves dies. I popped it on my circles and then added a Bumblebee dot. I stamped the hello sentiment from the same set in Cajun Craze ink and cut with the Messages dies. It is so tiny! I also had a double linen thread bow left over from another project and I sponged a little Cajun Craze ink on it and added to my leaf to finish it off. 

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Love Of Leaves
Ink: Bumblebee, Cajun Craze
Paper: Beautifully Penned DSP, Basic White, Basic Black, Bumblebee
Stitched Leaves dies, blending brush, sponge dauber, Messages dies, Bumblebee dot, Laying Circles dies, linen thread

1 comment:

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL! I love the sponging on the background of this paper. ♥

    ReplyDelete