Thursday, July 29, 2021

PP551 Thinking Of You Seahorse

 



I thought of the tags and seahorse when I saw Ann's sketch over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week. A friend made me a card when she added the seahorse die cut on a Tailor Made Tag die and I thought it was awesome. I cut my seahorse from the Ombre specialty paper from Sea Life dies and popped it on the white tag. I then stamped the sand from the Seascape set in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake card stock. I also stamped the sentiment from Art Gallery in Misty Moonlight ink on the bottom. I went around the edges of the Crumb Cake with my ink pad to give some sponge effect. I added all to the white base and finished up with some opal rounds. Simple but cute!

Hope you have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seascape, Art Gallery
Ink: Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight
Paper: Ombre Specialty paper. Basic White, Crumb Cake 
Sea Life dies, Tailor Made Tags dies,  opal rounds



4 comments:

  1. Windy, this is so pretty. I love the subtle strips in the background and soft colors. Great take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! This is one of my favorite dies. You are so clever...I LOVE how you used the sand for the strips! Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative for the sketch windy..love it! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Such a subtle way to incorporate the elements of the sketch. ♥

    ReplyDelete