Friday, September 16, 2016

FMS Fall Scarecrow



Isn't he adorable.  I like coloring him with the markers...comes out great!
However, when I put everything together, I just liked him without a sentiment on the front!
I used a tree cut in Soft Suede I had laying on my desk to place extra behind my
brick wall Cajun Craze circle which was also laying on my desk.
Wow, this was fast card!
I hope you can play along with the freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
winduellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cookie-Cutter Halloween
Paper: Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla,
Moroccan DSP, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Markers: Cajun Craze, Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon,
Emerald Envy, Sahara Sand
Ink Pad: Archival Basic Black
Layering Circle framelits dies, Brick Wall and Sparkle emboss folders,
Beautiful Branches thinlits dies, Cookie Cutter builder punch


3 comments:

  1. So adorable, Windy, and a darling take on the sketch! The fall colors and textures are so pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! Very cute card for fall! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fall card Windy! I love that scarecrow and the fabulous DSP you've chosen! Such rich colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete