Saturday, September 3, 2016

Watercolor Magic


1st card for Christmas card classes this month. 
 I started with water color paper and stamped the snowman
 and the pole from the new Christmas Magic stamp set in
the SU! Holiday catalog. 
I watercolored the images
 and then washed a little Soft Sky around for a wintery look.
I love snowmen and the North Pole sign is adorable. 
This set also has a great train image I plan on using in another class 
later in the season. 
I also like the warm feeling you get with the Cable Knit 3D emboss folder!
A new product type I hope to see more of in the future.  
Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
I will be decorating my house for fall today!
I love my fall decor..esp. my pumpkin collection!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Christmas Magic
Ink: Real Red, Archival Basic Black, Garden Green, Crumb Cake,
Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, water color paper
Real Red twine, Cable Knot 3D emboss folder, aqua painter

No comments:

Post a Comment