Monday, September 26, 2016

PP314 Reindeer Magic




My mind went right for the plaid DSP in Warmth & Cheer
DSP paper stack. But I was looking through my Christmas Pines
stamp set and matching dies. Then I thought of the reindeer!  
I wanted to use the shape but not stamp him.  I thought he 
might look real cool in Delightful Dijon, too!
I added a Garden Green wreath I did stamp and cut out
around his neck.
The sentiment is one I really like from the Christmas Magic set.
I think it looks clean and crisp and even masculine!
I hope you have a wonderful Monday and thank you for stopping by!
Now go play along with the great sketch challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Christmas Magic, Santa's Sleigh
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Garden Green
Paper: Warmth & Cheer DSP, Whisper White, Delightful Dijon
Garden Green, Basic Black
Santa's Sleigh Framleits dies

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful clean lined design!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Windy! Great use of that pretty plaid paper and the majestic reindeer. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete