Friday, September 30, 2016

FMS256 Give Thanks




Simple card for this simple sketch today.
I love how freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com does
 not try to come up with anything complicated. Sometimes 
it is hard enough to decide which set I want to use or colors!
I first pulled this Moroccan DSP to let it shine again on the card!
I just got the new Suite Seasons stamp set with great sentiments
in it and could not wait to ink it up! 
 I used one on yesterday's card and one today!   
I did used markers to ink in three colors. 
Cutting the banner with a die
 and the sentiment as well made it a fast card, too!
Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Suite Seasons
Ink: Emerald Envy, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze
Paper: Very Vanilla, Canjun Craze, Moroccan DSP
Emerald Envy ribbon, Banner framelits dies,
 Lots of Labels framelits dies, rhinestones




2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful fall colors and patterns. I love the multiple colors in your sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall, homey feel of this card. Your choice of papers/colors really make this card extra fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete