Thursday, September 29, 2016

PPA320 Merry Everything With Plaid!




I flipped the sketch a bit and used more plaid!  Love the red plaid here!
I inked the Merry Everything in Cherry Cobbler then wiped off the 
little pine boughs underneath and colored them with 
a Garden Green marker. 
The dies are from the Pretty Pines thinlits dies including the Basic Black bow.
I added a Cherry Cobbler baker's twine bow on top for depth!
 Or the fun of it!  Whatever!
I hope you can head over to palspaperarts.com and play along today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a perfectly plaid Thursday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Suite Seasons
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White,
Garden Green, Warmth & Cheer DSP paper stack
Pretty Pines thinlits dies, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine 









3 comments:

  1. The more plaid the merrier, Windy! I love the big sentiment and your double bow on the pine boughs. Thanks for sharing at the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you "flipped" the sketch, great job.
    victoryfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete