Thursday, September 8, 2016

PPA317 Leaves, Leaves, Leaves!





I first thought of leaves when I saw these colors.  Do not know why because
they are not your usual leaf looking color combo!
I stamped the leaf on the different color card stock in that color.
Then I cut out the leaves on the Sahara Sand card front. Attached the leaves 
to the back side and added my sentiment from Acorny Thank You.  
It needed a little more when I remembered I had all those colors in the enamel shapes!
I like how it turned out...but now you play along with the color challenge!
Head over to palspaperarts.com and post your creation!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful fall inspired Thursday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp sets: Vintage Leaves, Acorny Thank You
Paper: Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry,
Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Enamel shapes, Leaves framelits dies

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Windy! I how you did the leaves. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the colors pop! Very pretty CAS...

    ReplyDelete