Monday, September 12, 2016

PP312 Scarecrow For You!




I love the color combo with Pear Pizzazz instead of Old Olive. 
 I love olive but I do not use my pear enough and liked it with these colors!
I knew I wanted to use my scarecrow again but this time I colored him with markers.
I used the colors above plus Sahara Sand.
 It looked more gray then I wanted but knew it was the lightest to color.
I thought he would look so cute popping out of a circle and then when 
looking through the sentiments, this one seemed to be 
so perfect from Fresh Fruit. I curved the photopolymer to stamp it.
The banner is from Birthday Banners....love the stitching!
I did rub some Old Olive over my Cajun Craze brick wall to age it a bit!
Hope you have a wonderful day and can play along 
witht the great color challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com


Stamp sets: Fresh Fruit, Birthday Banners, Cookie-Cutter Halloween
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Stazon black, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze,
Sahara Sand
Paper: Whisper White, Cajun Craze
Circle framelits dies, Bunch of Banners framelits dies,
Cookie Cutter Builder punch, Brick Wall emboss folder



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this little guy is my favorite one from this bunch...although my DGD loves all the spooky images, go figure! He's adorable in my colors---so glad you played with them this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scarecrow! I like how he is peeking out at us form the circle.Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your scarecrow and I love that you put him on an angle. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete