Thursday, September 1, 2016

PPA316 More Fresh Fruit



I decided to flip the design sketch and it worked well.
I have been wanting to use the strawberries
forever and finally I saw this when I saw the sketch!
I also love this sentiment!
I used a thick white card base.
 I did stamp the strawberries and hand snipped them.  
Everything was popped up on dimensionals, too!
Love the card and it makes happy when I look at it!
Maybe it is the strawberries!  Maybe the colors!
Happy Happy Happy!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you can head over to 
palspaperarts.com to play along with this fun sketch challenge.
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Fresh Fruit
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush,
Fruit Stand DSP
Tags & Labels framelits dies, Cucumber Crush thick twine


2 comments:

  1. Windy, LOVE that you flipped the sketch! Thanks for playing this week! Your card is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch is great flipped! Love those berries!

    ReplyDelete