Tuesday, September 6, 2016

PP311 Paisley Circles For You!




I started with heat embossing the circles in clear emboss powder
on Whisper White card stock.  I then sponged Dapper Denim
and some Soft Sky over the embossed images.
I love blue and white together.
I layered it up and embossed the sentiment in White emboss powder.
I added a few White Perfect Accents because....well, they were circles of course!
I hope you enjoy your Tuesday and then head over to
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com to play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Paisleys & Posies
Ink: Soft Sky, Dapper Denim and Versamark
Paper: Whisper White thick card stock, Dapper Denim,
Whisper White
White and clear emboss powder, heat tool, White Perfect Accents,
Banner Triple punch


5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love the embossed circles.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just got this set and am amazed at this card, I was all for the paisley patterns, yet the circles look great. Thank you for sharing. X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is beautiful! I love the embossed white circles. The Dapper Denim is just perfect for your background! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a monochromatic card and this one is so beautiful Windy! Those embossed circles against the blue are a real 'wow'. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card., Windy. I love your sponging of the background on the embossed circles. So pretty. I have a long-retired, large SU with circles and now your card has inspired me to use it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete