Tuesday, September 27, 2016

GDP#055 Because Of You




I have been hoarding this pattern of this DSP.
I think it is so awesome and love the colors and paisleys chosen!
I finally cut into it and it makes the card!
I added some Rich Razzleberry ribbon along with some Copper foil.
 Then just stamped on a Very Vanilla banner making it a fast card as well.
I will send this out to my mom this weekend.
I mail her a card from me after week and she expects them!
Play along over at global-design-project.com today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Paisleys & Posies 
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Delightful Dijon
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Copper foil, Very Vanilla,
Petals & Pasileys Specialty DSP
Triple Banner punch, Rich Razzleberry ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple. Love it! Thanks for playing along with the RAK challenge at the Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card design to showcase this lovely paper! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card design to showcase this lovely paper! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad you cut into this awesome DSP pack, Windy. Your card was well worth it. I love how you made it the star of the show! Thanks so much for sharing your RAK card with us at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete