Monday, September 19, 2016

PP313 Something Good To Eat!




Sooo thankful my September Paper Pumpkin kit arrived on Sat.
I had no pumpkin stamp. I love pumpkins and collect them in my house decor!
However, not a single pumpkin stamp...what!?! 
So this two step pumpkin was in the kit and I decide to stamp it three times
in Peekaboo Peach on Very Vanilla.
 I added some swirl dies (kinda of looking 
like vines from a pumpkin patch!)
The DSP is from the Playful Palette paper stack. 
I stamped a sentiment from the same set in my Paper Pumpkin kit. 
Does not read well in photo but says" Something Good To Eat".
I hope you can play along at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Something Good To Eat (Sept. Paper Pumpkin set)
Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Very Vanilla, Playful Palette DSP
Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie
Swirly Scribbles thinlits dies



2 comments:

  1. Great use of that stamp, Windy! Love the way you split the dies--they really do look like pumpkin vines. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete