Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Large Open Card Holder For Class




I usually make or decorate a bag for my guest to carry their cards home from class.
This month I made these holders in the large size.  I have made the smaller version before
but thought people could use the larger to hold more stuff.
Sam Donald over at Pootles.uk.co makes these and has the dimensions including a video, too.
She uses them to store her framelits and thinlits dies. 
I used some retired DSP and ribbon from last year. They are so easy to make.   
Hope you enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net



4 comments:

  1. Hi ... love this card holder ... can you give me directions please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://pootles.co.uk/2014/12/19/large-thinlits-die-holder-tutorial/

      Delete
  2. I would love the directions too. Great idea and thoughtful for your class

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://pootles.co.uk/2014/12/19/large-thinlits-die-holder-tutorial/

    ReplyDelete