Wednesday, September 7, 2016

GDP052 Hello Paisleys!

GDP052

Teneale Williams' designs are amazing!!!
 I love her layout and the balance on her card.
I also love those colors together..Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party!
I choose to focus on those and I wanted to play around with my Paisley dies.
What I designed is just that...playing around!
Not a great card but my mom will like it!  I send her a card every week.
She lives in Georgia and I live in Florida. Been sending her one
every week for over 12 years now and she expects it!
I added a few heart shaped enamels on the corners for fun!
I hope you can play along and case the designer over at
global-design-project.com this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases (hello)
Ink: Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Paisley thinlits dies, enamel shapes 

No comments:

Post a Comment