Friday, September 2, 2016

Sunflower For You!





I designed this card for my friend Jen's birthday on Monday.
I could not post til I met with her to give her the card this week. 
Happy Birthday week Jen!
I used the versatile Thoughtful Branches stamp set and matching dies.  It was so easy!
I stamped eight leaves that made the petals in Crushed Curry on Curry card stock. 
I stamped the leaves bunch in Early Espresso on Chocolate Chip and the cut out with die 
and then punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch.
 It is mounted on another circle the same size. 
I used some Serene Scenery DSP for a background along 
with some more leaves stamped in Crumb Cake on Crumb card stock.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Paper: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, 
Crushed Curry, Serene Scenery DSP
Beautiful Branches thinlits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment