Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Merry Monday #214 Purple Cable Knit Stocking!



I did a little casing from my upline, Mary Fish over at
stampinpretty.com!
She had adorable cable knit stockings in red and green.
 But I decorate my tree in purple and silver
 so I had to do my fav color purple with some bling.
I did use the cable knit 3D emboss folder.
  Great tip: lightly spray the card stock
with some water to make the impression go even deeper!

I used the silver glimmer paper for the top of the stocking.
I knew I wanted to die cut the Noel but what to put it on or on top of?
I finally remembered I had a hearth from my Hearth & Home dies.
I sponged a little Crumb Cake ink on it and popped it up.
I hope you can play along over at
merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Silver Glimmer paper
Christmas Stockings framelits dies, Hearth & Home thinlits dies
Brick Wall emboss folder, Cable Knit 3D emboss folder








5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love your textured stockings. So glad you could join us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purple embossed stockings are SO lovely and I really like their silver and sparkly cuffs too! Great card Windy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday's! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour and I love that embossing board, so much detail. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. Love those purple cable knit stockings and your hearth and sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the texture you've incorporated!

    ReplyDelete