Sunday, September 25, 2016

Reindeer Christmas!


This is the first Christmas card for October class.
I used the reindeer from Cookie Cutter Christmas. 
I need to play with more of the stamps in this set. 
There are so many options with this set, a gingerbread man or a santa 
would work well with this card, too.
I used a few pieces of Candy Cane Lane DSP along
with a few pieces of card stock.
Then finished it off with some shiny baker's twine.
I hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Early Espresso,
Candy Cane Lane DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Layering Circles, Cookie Cutter Builder punch,
Candy Cane Lane baker's twine



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the color scheme and card design. TFS.

    ReplyDelete