Friday, September 23, 2016

FMS255 Thankful For You



I have been itching to use the Rich Razzleberry houndstooth pattern
from the Petals & Paisleys DSP.
I used some here for my background to the cute acorns.  I stamped the tops
in fall colors and then added them to Soft Suede bottoms.
I added lots of Copper metallic thread behind but it does not show up well in the photo.
I grabbed a sentiment from Sheltering Tree for a thankful vibe.
I hope you can play along with this great sketch over at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Acorny Thank You, Sheltering Tree
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede,
Petals & Paisleys DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze,
Delightful Dijon
Copper metallic thread, Acorn builder punch,  


1 comment:

  1. Fun and fabulous card! Those acorn tops are so cool in those colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete