Thursday, July 12, 2018

Amanda Turns 23


I wanted a sweet and special card for my daughter's 23rd birthday 
today and I though since she loves animals, she would love some 
Animal Expedition suite.
I took my layout from my friend and Pretty Pal,
Stesha Bloodhart over at stampinhoot.com
She did a wonderful card in April with this same set.

I first pulled the white base and the DSP called 
Animal Expedition with this giraffe like print.
I added some Call Me Clover to stand out from the neutral color.
I stamped the animals and did lots of coloring with my Stampin Blends
markers and then cut them with the matching dies.
I used the sentiment from the Lift Me Up stamp set
in Call Me Clover on a white banner.
I finished it off with a little bling-Basic adhesive-backed
 sequins in Sahara Sand. 

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Animal Outing
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Call Me Clover
Stampin Blends- Call Me Clover, Soft Suede,
Smoky Slate, Ivory, Crumb Cake, 
Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Call Me Clover, 
Animal Expedition DSP
Animal friends dies, sequins, triple banner punch



1 comment: