Thursday, July 19, 2018

Highland Heather Tea Time


Love this set and just had to do in my fav color -purple.
Here I pulled out the new Highland Heather
 and used a little Lemon Lime Twist. 
I used a Whisper White base and layered a piece of 
Highland Heather card stock on before placing a piece of 
white ran through with the Tufted embossing folder.
I love the quilted look on the embossing.
I stamped the tea cup and the flower and the swag in Heather
from Time For Tea and cut them out with the matching dies.
I used the solid matching stamp to color them 
in with Lemon Lime Twist. 
I cut the scallop circle from the Layering Circle framelits dies
and then heat embossed in white the sentiment from Time For Tea
and placed a pearlized doily behind.
I really like the shimmer the doily give on the white background.
A few pearls finished it off!

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Time For Tea
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather
VersaMark
Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White
Pearlized doily, Layering Circle framelits dies,
Spot Of Tea framelits dies, pearls,
white emboss powder, heat tool

No comments:

Post a Comment