Saturday, July 28, 2018

FMS347 Happy Birthday Promenade!




While away last weekend, I took several stamped images
 and my Stampin' Blends to color.
 I colored this flower from the Beautiful Promenade set
 stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and blended with Calypso Coral.
I cut some leaves from the same dies I cut the flower. 
A little Old Olive and Mossy Meadow card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from Southern Serenade set in black
on a Very Vanilla oval. 
I love this DSP called Petal Promenade.
I layered it on Vanilla card stock and then a Coral base. 
I also added a few vellum leaves from a card kit plus a few 
Artisan pearls. 
Such a pretty suite of products!

Hope you can play along with the sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Beautiful Promenade, Southern Serenade
Paper: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, 
Petal Promenade DSP, vellum
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Calypso Coral
Artisan pearls, Layering Oval dies, 
Beautiful Layers dies









1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely flower. I love how you arrange the flower and the leaves to partially "frame" the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete