Monday, July 16, 2018

Hello Lovely Flowers


Don't you love the Ruffled embossing folder!?!
I stamped the vase, flowers, and sentiment with the Varied Vases set
in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
I used a Coastal Cabana marker for the water and then
Lovely Lipstick two step stamp for the flowers. 
I cut the stitched oval with the Stitched Shapes dies and then 
the scallop oval with Lovely Lipstick card stock with the Layering Ovals dies.
I love the ruffled embossing folder especially in the blue.
I also love this 5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon.
Sweet card!
Hope you have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Varied Vases
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick
Ruffled embossing folder, 5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon,
Layering Oval dies, Stitched Shapes dies



No comments:

Post a Comment