Friday, July 13, 2018

You Are Loved


Love this card!  I started with the flower.
I stamped it in Fresh Fig and then stamped the inside in 
Blushing Bride (two step stamping). I stamped the leaves in Mossy Meadow
on Whisper White. I cut them with the matching does called 
Beautiful Layers dies. I cut a few more leaves in Mossy Meadow card stock.
I used a Mossy Meadow base and then cut my DSP called 
Petal Promenade DSP at an angle.  I then cut a stitched square
in half and stamped the sentiment on it in Fig ink. 
I put some adhesive on it and slipped it down so it looks
 like it is in a pocket!
Love the paper!
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Promenade
Ink: Blushing Bride, Fresh Fig
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride,
Petal Promenade DSP, Whisper White
Beautiful Layers thinlits dies, Stitched Shapes dies 


No comments:

Post a Comment