Monday, July 9, 2018

Thinking Of You In Granny Apple Green


I love this bundle- Lilypad Lake set and Lakeside dies!
I decided I wanted to do white and Granny Apple Green together.
I cut the white three times with the waves die and layered it 
over the Granny card base.
I then stamped the lilypads and heron in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I colored the pads with markers in Granny Apple Green and 
Poppy Parade.  I put a little Sahara Sand on the heron.
I popped them up on the waves. I then stamped the sentiment
on Granny and heat embossed in white. 
I used one of the label dies in the set to cut it out.
It looks great but was fast and easy!
Hope you have a fab Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lilypad Lake 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade,
 Granny Apple Green, VersaMark, Sahara Sand
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Heat Tool, White embossing powder, 
Lakeside Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment