Thursday, July 26, 2018

GDP148 Thank You Garden Impressions Suite



My first use of this sweet suite!
When I saw the very lovely Connie Collins card, 
it was the floral paper that drew my in.
I just got this Garden Impressions suite and decided 
I needed to use it for this challenge and keep this sketch a bit, too.
I picked this print and then added the Melon Mambo 
card stock behind and then layered on a white base.
I cut the butterfly out with Melon card stock 
plus some punched circles in white and Mango Melody. 
I stamped the sentiment on white in Melon.
I finished it off with some pearls.
Hope you can play along 
with the challenge over at 
global-design-project.com

I think i will enjoy using this suite alot!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo,
Garden Impressions DSP, Mango Melody
Springtime Impressions thinlits dies,
pearls,  1 3/4" circle punch
2 1/4" scallop circle punch





2 comments:

  1. Love this butterfly in the Melon Mambo against that pretty print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is such a beautiful card...I really love your use of the dsp and the butterfly! Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete